Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valves - ConsolidatedManufactured by General Electric
Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valves
It is important you can count on your pilot-operated safety valves when over pressurized events happen. GE provides various reliable valve styles, sizes, options and configurations for multiple industries and applications.
GE continues to pursue quality and pro-active approach through regular collaboration with our customers and by staying actively involved in the development of regulatory compliance standards. We configure, engineer, and manufacture safety relief valves that adhere to industry regulations and global and regional standards while helping meet our customers’ evolving needs.
Our safety relief valves are in compliance with:
• ASME Section VIII Process Application Standards
• ASME Section I Boiler Application Regulations
• Many other Global and Regional Standards
Complete Service, Fast Response
Consolidated Green Tag Centers (GTC) from GE Energy comprise one of the broadest OEM service networks in the industry. With more than 80 facilities located in more than 30 countries worldwide, the GTCNet* network provides the aftermarket support you need. Our GTC customers receive responsive and effective service through OEM-certified repairs, innovative valve diagnostics from ValvKeep*- valve management and maintenance software, and the EVT*-Pro, an electronic valve testing device. Each GTC location is staffed with highly qualified technicians, specifically trained and certified to deliver exceptional product support and technical expertise.
Range of Services:
- Commissioning - Startup assistance to help confirm that equipment is performing to expected specifications
- Mechanical Inspection-Providing detailed reports of mechanical conditions
- Valve Repair-Returning your valves to “like new” condition
- Shut Down Planning-Helping to reduce outage or turnaround times
- OEM Parts-Certified original manufacturer parts that meet the highest standards
- Asset Management-Innovative ValvKeep asset management software
Brighter futures are fueled by ambition. And that’s one resource we’ll never run out of. It will take more energy, ingenuity and trust to fulfill our aspirations for the future. And GE Oil & Gas is ready to do its part. We’ve been an…learn more