Rotary Control Valves - MasoneilanManufactured by General Electric
Rotary Control Valves
GE Oil & Gas offers rotary control valves known throughout the world for their quality and durability.
GE Oil & Gas offers rotary control valves known throughout the world for their quality and durability. More than 1 million rotary valves have been successfully installed in a variety of process industries and applications.
Today rotary valves continues to offer dependability, and a unique combination of high capacity and turndown capability. Available in various dimensions, it offers flexibility to match existing installations.
Additionally, rotary control valves can simplify maintenance to help reduce downtime and life-cycle cost.
Complete Service, Fast Response
Quality products combined with expert service have made GE an industry innovator for more than a century, and GE’s Masoneilan Authorized Repair Centers (MARCs) are a part of that leadership legacy. With more than 75 service facilities located in more than 30 countries worldwide -- we operate one of the most complete service networks in the industry, so you can rely on a location near you for convenience and responsiveness. In addition to having the technical expertise and product knowledge, GE’s MARC operations are outfitted with the right tooling to inspect, diagnose, repair and recalibrate your equipment.
Range of Services:
• Commissioning - Startup assistance to help confirm that equipment is performing to expected specifications
• Mechanical Inspection-Providing detailed reports of mechanical conditions
• Valve Repair-Returning your valves to “like new” condition
• Shut Down Planning-Helping to reduce outage or turnaround times
• OEM Parts-Certified original manufacturer parts that meet the highest standards
• Asset Management-Innovative ValvKeep asset management software
Brighter futures are fueled by ambition. And that’s one resource we’ll never run out of. It will take more energy, ingenuity and trust to fulfill our aspirations for the future. And GE Oil & Gas is ready to do its part. We’ve been an…learn more